Conduct transactions with a simple phone call.
Your accounts are at your fingertips with this convenient automated service, MARS. Just call (202) 687-1842 from any touch-tone phone, and enter your access code and member number to get started.
MARS lets you:
- Check your account balances
- Review loan payment information and transaction history
- Find out if a check has cleared
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a withdrawal
- And more
To save time, you can enter your member number, access code and service codes before a recording finishes.
- When entering a dollar amount, do not enter the decimal point but do include the cents. For example, $75 is entered as 7500.
- All dates must be entered as 6-digit numbers. For example, June 15th, 2006 would be entered as 061506.
- Your ‘ID’ refers to the number for each deposit or loan account that you have here at Georgetown. Check your statement to verify your ID number or listen to the Open Account Balance List or Open Loan Balance List available through MARS.
- If you are using the Guided Menu Mode, enter the pound sign to return to the previous menu.